Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com> on 2010/05/24 17:57:20 UTC

[c++] A few of the qpid test names have changed

Because these tests are being installed in /usr/bin (a rather global
space), the names of these tests have been changed to help identify them
with qpid:

OLD NAME                  NEW NAME
------------------------  -----------------------------
/usr/bin/client_test      /usr/bin/qpid-client-test
/usr/bin/latencytest      /usr/bin/qpid-latency-test
/usr/bin/perftest         /usr/bin/qpid-perftest
/usr/bin/topic_listener   /usr/bin/qpid-topic-listener
/usr/bin/topic_publisher  /usr/bin/qpid-topic-publisher
/usr/bin/txtest           /usr/bin/qpid-txtest

(r. 947678)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [c++] A few of the qpid test names have changed

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 11:57 -0400, Kim van der Riet wrote:
> Because these tests are being installed in /usr/bin (a rather global
> space), the names of these tests have been changed to help identify them
> with qpid:
>
> OLD NAME                  NEW NAME
> ------------------------  -----------------------------
> /usr/bin/client_test      /usr/bin/qpid-client-test
> /usr/bin/latencytest      /usr/bin/qpid-latency-test
> /usr/bin/perftest         /usr/bin/qpid-perftest
> /usr/bin/topic_listener   /usr/bin/qpid-topic-listener
> /usr/bin/topic_publisher  /usr/bin/qpid-topic-publisher
> /usr/bin/txtest           /usr/bin/qpid-txtest

The default install location (as with most autoconf generated things)
is /usr/local/...

(I think you're getting confused by the install location for the qpid
packages for a certain Linux vendor)

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org