Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrey Smirnov <an...@andreysmirnov.com> on 2022/06/09 16:14:45 UTC

PCI device pass-through

Hi,

I am having some troubles with making a PCI device available for guests,
while pci.devices=xxx are described in the agent.properties I can not
see any options to make it available for the guests. Using kvm native
tools -- pci devices can be added to the guests and are functional, the
problem only that every reboot or migration will wipe this manual config
which is quite expected behavior.

Sincerely

Andrey Smirnov

Re: PCI device pass-through