Posted to builds@apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2014/04/23 23:15:44 UTC

problem on ubuntu3

Hi,

ubuntu3 seems to have problems: see https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-plugin-tools-jdk-1.7/66/console giving

error: error reading /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-
repositories/1/junit/junit/3.8.2/junit-3.8.2.jar; error in opening zip file

Can someone have a look at this slave, please?

Hervé

Re: problem on ubuntu3

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
thank you: I'll report if any other jar causes similar problem

Regards,

Hervé

Re: problem on ubuntu3

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.