Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Alessandro Bottoni <Al...@think3.com> on 2000/05/04 10:33:50 UTC

Any good book about the XML-Apache and Java-Apache software?

Thanks to Marc Dorchain, I discovered this (apparently) very good book on
XML and Java:

Java and XML
By Brett McLaughlin <author.html>
1st Edition June 2000 (est.)
0-596-00016-2, Order Number: 0162
512 pages (est.), $39.95 (est.)
(See : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/ )

Does anybody know of any other interesting book related to one or more of
the XML-Apache and Java-Apache projects (like Cocoon, Jserv, Xalan, XSP,
etc...)?

Alessandro Bottoni (Alessandro.Bottoni@Think3.com)
Web Programmer @ Think3 inc. (www.think3.com)
I do not speak for think3 and they return the favour

Re: Any good book about the XML-Apache and Java-Apache software?

Posted by Leibfried Michael <M....@ff-muenchen.de>.
There´s a fine book covering java server programming, covering servlets,
jsp, corba, jdbc and so on.
It is a great help for me, but it´s not centered directly on xml.

  Professional Java Server Programming
  by Ari Halberstadt and lots more
  Wrox Press 1999
  ISBN 1-861002-77-7
  ca. 60$ US for 1000 pages :-)
  www.wrox.com

Michael

Alessandro Bottoni wrote:

> Thanks to Marc Dorchain, I discovered this (apparently) very good book on
> XML and Java:
>
> Java and XML
> By Brett McLaughlin <author.html>
> 1st Edition June 2000 (est.)
> 0-596-00016-2, Order Number: 0162
> 512 pages (est.), $39.95 (est.)
> (See : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/ )
>
> Does anybody know of any other interesting book related to one or more of
> the XML-Apache and Java-Apache projects (like Cocoon, Jserv, Xalan, XSP,
> etc...)?

F&F Computer Anwendungen        Tel: 089/51727-0
und Unternehmensberatung GmbH   Fax: 089/51727-111
Westendstr. 195                 Mail:m.leibfried@ff-muenchen.de
D-80686 Muenchen                http://www.ff-muenchen.de