Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by aj...@soluziona.com on 2004/10/13 16:42:48 UTC

[Portal] Need help: Can't view JSR-168 portlets

Hello.
I'm not able to run JSR-168 portlets into the cocoon-portal demo.
When I clicked 'JSR-168' tab I got portlet windows, but the only portlet
content was 'The coplet XXXXXXX is currently not available.'
and I could find next exception into core.log:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Portlet couldn't be loaded: webapp.TestPortlet1
      at org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.PortletAdapter.streamContent(PortletAdapter.java:160)
      at org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.AbstractCopletAdapter.toSAX(AbstractCopletAdapter.java:128)
      at org.apache.cocoon.portal.source.CopletSource.toSAX(CopletSource.java:168)

Then I've installed pluto container into tomcat box like specified in main portal tab:
    *  Get the jakarta pluto project and install it into Tomcat (Test Pluto now).
    * Install Cocoon as a web application in Tomcat and remove the Pluto webapp. Please note, that it is currently not possible to start Cocoon
directly from a war file; it has to be expanded.
    * Remove the pluto-*.jar and the portlet-api-*.jar from the Cocoon WEB-INF/lib directory.
    * Start Tomcat and run the Cocoon portal demo. You should now see two portlets.

And now I can only get error message ('The coplet XXXXXXX is currently not available.') for only one of the sample portlets. The rest of them do not
show any message and now I can find next error into core.log:

ERROR   (2004-10-13) 16:36.17:664   [portal] (/cocoon/samples/blocks/portal/portal) http7070-Processor4/LoggerImpl: PortletInvokerImpl.action() -
Unable to find RequestDispatcher.

Anybody knows what's happening?

Thanks and regards,
Arturo Jiménez de los Galanes Reguillos.
mailto:ajimenezd@soluziona.com
http://arturojimenez.webcindario.com

Re: [Portal] Need help: Can't view JSR-168 portlets

Posted by Pablo Polvorin <pp...@yahoo.com.ar>.
He, not sure, but im think that the "webapp" part of
"webapp.TestPortlet1" must be the same as the deployed
war.
Hope this can help.
(and sorry for my bad inglish)

 --- ajimenezd@soluziona.com escribió:
> Hello.
> I'm not able to run JSR-168 portlets into the
> cocoon-portal demo.
> When I clicked 'JSR-168' tab I got portlet windows,
> but the only portlet
> content was 'The coplet XXXXXXX is currently not
> available.'
> and I could find next exception into core.log:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: Portlet couldn't be
> loaded: webapp.TestPortlet1
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.PortletAdapter.streamContent(PortletAdapter.java:160)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.AbstractCopletAdapter.toSAX(AbstractCopletAdapter.java:128)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.portal.source.CopletSource.toSAX(CopletSource.java:168)

> Then I've installed pluto container into tomcat box
> like specified in main portal tab:
>     *  Get the jakarta pluto project and install it
> into Tomcat (Test Pluto now).
>     * Install Cocoon as a web application in Tomcat
> and remove the Pluto webapp. Please note, that it is
> currently not possible to start Cocoon
> directly from a war file; it has to be expanded.
>     * Remove the pluto-*.jar and the
> portlet-api-*.jar from the Cocoon WEB-INF/lib
> directory.
>     * Start Tomcat and run the Cocoon portal demo.
> You should now see two portlets.
>
> And now I can only get error message ('The coplet
> XXXXXXX is currently not available.') for only one
> of the sample portlets. The rest of them do not
> show any message and now I can find next error into
> core.log:
>
> ERROR   (2004-10-13) 16:36.17:664   [portal]
> (/cocoon/samples/blocks/portal/portal)
> http7070-Processor4/LoggerImpl:
> PortletInvokerImpl.action() -
> Unable to find RequestDispatcher.
>
> Anybody knows what's happening?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Arturo Jiménez de los Galanes Reguillos.
> mailto:ajimenezd@soluziona.com
> http://arturojimenez.webcindario.com

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help@cocoon.apache.org

Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnología antispam ¡gratis!
 Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/