Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/19 06:56:29 UTC

Drill Storage plugin disappears

Hi Team,

We are finding weird behaviour in apache drill on linux.  The storage
plugin created on  drill deployed on a linux machine gets disappeared
whenever we restart the drill.
But this storage plugin created on drill on windows is always there. We
tried with drill 1.14 and 1.16 both versions. But the issue is the same.

Deployed drill 1.14 in standalone mode on windows and linux
deployed drill 1.16 in distributed mode on linux.

Please advise. thx

Regards
Prabhakar

Re: Drill Storage plugin disappears

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,
Thanks, but this problem also persists in standalone mode on linux. thx

Regards
Prabhakar

Posted by James Turton <ja...@somecomputer.xyz.INVALID>.

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.