Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ernst Bekker <ja...@pdsg.co.za> on 2000/09/22 14:31:11 UTC

XML newby decission time

I develop with PHP, MySQL, Apache, win32 and just need to be sure if Cocoon
is the way to go or if I should rather look into something like Ginger
Alliance's Sobletron.
If anyone here uses PHP with Cocoon please direct me to some online
resource, where I can get some more definitive info

Thanks In Advance

E r  n   s    t         B     e   k  k er
<Apropriate Job Title>    Dev dewd    </Apropriate Job Title>
<Company>    WEB est. of the PDS Group    </Company>
<Phone>    (011) 975 4492    </phone>
<e mail>    jaffa@pdsg.co.za    </email>