Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Chugunov <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/23 07:34:43 UTC

New blog post on Apache Ignite in AWS

Hello community,

Recently I published a new blog post on getting started with Apache Ignite
in AWS [1]. I tried to make my example as simple as possible while keeping
it usable.

Let me know if this post is useful for you.

I plan to write several follow-up posts about AWS-specific things but based
on feedback may cover other topics in more detail.

Any feedback is welcome, thank you!

[1] https://www.gridgain.com/node/6247

Re: New blog post on Apache Ignite in AWS

Posted by sri hari kali charan Tummala <ka...@gmail.com>.
Please try to fix the screenshot issue what I mentioned I think it’s a easy
fix.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sri Tummala

Re: New blog post on Apache Ignite in AWS

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sri!

> Please try to fix the screenshot issue what I mentioned I think it’s a
> easy fix.

Thanks, fixed this!

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Sergey,