Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Hansen <ma...@javector.com> on 2007/08/23 15:32:15 UTC

maven-eclipse-plugin classpathContainers parameter question

I've got a multi-project maven build where some modules use different
versions of the JRE than others.  I am using eclipse:eclipse to
synchronize my maven build process with the eclipse development environment.

I use the classpathContainers parameter to specify the JRE for each
module.  However, it seems that in addition to the JRE specified by
classpathContainers, the maven-eclipse-plugin also adds the default
workspace JRE to each module.

Is there any way to prevent this behavior, so that only the
classpathContainers specified JRE is added to the eclipse build path and
the default JRE is ignored?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: maven-eclipse-plugin classpathContainers parameter question

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
It is possible this configuration is not currently available in the
plugin -- I don't need that myself, and I haven't looked at the code,
so I'm not sure myself.

If it is not, I expect the code would be relatively trivial to add
yourself, and contribute back via a patch. I'd encourage you to take a
look at the Mojo code.

Wayne