Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aaronpawlak <aa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/16 07:42:15 UTC

How to setup the connection between Apache ActiveMQ and my Datastage 11.5 MQ?

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I am doing a
PoC on Message in my project. I need to connect to Apache ActiveMQ from my
DataStage MQConnector .When I am checking the MQ Connector Stage in CLient
Mode, it is asking me for Queue Manager Name, User Name and Password and
Client Channel name. For the Apache ActiveMQ we don't have the concept of
Queue Manager. Could you please guide me on how to setup the connection
between Apache ActiveMQ and my Datastage 11.5 MQ? .I went through many
resources and also  Data Monitoring Video
<http://blog.advids.co/20-data-monitoring-system-and-solution-video-marketing-examples/>
but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Re: How to setup the connection between Apache ActiveMQ and my Datastage 11.5 MQ?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I think this question would be better answered by IBM; I assume that they
have a forum for their DataStage product.

Tim