Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Luis Enrique Ramos García <lu...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/13 09:25:19 UTC

Training offer for SPARQL

Dear All,

(with the permission of the administrators)
In our company we are interested in getting some practical training offers
for the application of the SPARQL in triplestores.
If any of you know a company or person who could provide this service,
please drop us a line.

Best regards

Luis Ramos

Re: Training offer for SPARQL

Posted by L B <da...@gmail.com>.
I am working on the sparql in current project but not as a trainer.  I am
open to exchange ideas.

By the way, you may check if this developer is helpful for you.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/piotr-nowara-35040121/

Posted by Thomas Francart <th...@sparna.fr>.
I take this opportunity to advertise my CC-BY licensed SPARQL training
material :
https://www.slideshare.net/thomasfrancart/sparql-introduction-and-training-130-slides-with-exercices

Cheers
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux

Re: Training offer for SPARQL

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Vestal <st...@galois.com>.

Posted by L B <da...@gmail.com>.