Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 12:46:08 UTC

Contributions to our documentation

Hi all,

we are looking for contributions to our documentation.

As part of the 1.5 series we started writing documentation about
all our components, but the documentation is incomplete here and there.
Almost all components are still missing a good overview of the nlp task
they solve in general and what are the applications for it.
If you would like to write such an overview please contact us or just open
a jira issue and attach a patch to it.

In some places the documentation contains notes that contributions are
welcome, we hope to get a little help here and there.

Thanks,
Jörn