Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2010/02/07 11:45:10 UTC

[IP Clearance] Db Torque Generator

I have written a replacement for some DB Torque modules that I would like
to donate to the ASF.

The code base can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tfischer/
torque-generator-4-0-proposal.zip, the IP clearance form is available at
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/db-torque-generator.html.

If anybody thinks it is inappropriate that the person who wrote the code
also does the IP clearance, please vote -1 and I'll find someone else.

The vote closes at Wednesday 10th Feb 18:00 MEZ

     Thomas

RE: [IP Clearance] Db Torque Generator

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@dukece.com>.
Puts on irony hat...

Ah, afraid those of us who know you would see through to your
Machiavellian plot here and vote against you.  So you're
changing the venue... lol

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.

RE: [IP Clearance] Db Torque Generator