Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by mblanc <bl...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 15:06:06 UTC

Re: GET request using httpclient4.0.1

Hi,

I had the same problem and ended up doing this :

HttpGet request = new HttpGet(url);
HttpResponse httpResponse = new DefaultHttpClient().execute(new HttpHost(new
URL(url).getHost()), request);

(url is a string representation of a URL which can have a hostname
containing underscores)

which worked.

Regards

Mat.