Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by dilantha <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 10:59:55 UTC

Adding images through the http request

Hi All,
  i just need test image uploading part in my application with jmeter.For
example just assume when im creating random users an image also should be
uploaded along with the other fields..How can i send an image file with the
http request?..what are the fields i should send with http request..If some
body can give me a solution ut will be a great help..thank you..

Re: Adding images through the http request

Posted by dilantha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I just found the solution..Thanks..=)