Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 19:23:29 UTC

Re: Suggestion needed for CLOUDSTACK-212

Hi,

I misunderstood the feature freeze. This has been assigned to fix in
Version 4.2 on jira. As per this discussion, should I change it to 4.3 ?

Thanks,
Dharmesh

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 7/1/13 8:11 AM, Dharmesh Kakadia wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I have submitted a patch yesterday. It migrates com.cloud.network o
> org.apache.network. Please let me know if this is fine so that I can go on
> for the rest of the packages.
>
> Thanks,
> Dharmesh

Can you send me another patch created with git format-patch

I will create a topic branch and put the patch there.

thanks

thanks

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,