Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anthony Eden <me...@anthonyeden.com> on 2003/05/31 05:27:28 UTC

DBDirectory

I found some references to an SQLDirectory class in the mailing list
archives but I was unable to actually locate the package anywhere in the
CVS (I looked in both the primary and the sandbox) nor could I find it
in Google.

Anyhow, I have written my own implementation of a database-backed
directory and would be happy to donate it if there is interest.  It
needs some cleanup work (i.e. rename package, add flexible table naming,
etc.) which I can do or I can submit it as is.

Hopefully one of the committers will point me in the right direction for
contributing this if there is interest.  If individuals are interested
please drop me an email and I will put it up on the web for download.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

Re: DBDirectory

Posted by Lee Mallabone <le...@grantadesign.com>.
Hi,

This is something I'd definitely be interested in!

Lee Mallabone <le...@grantadesign.com>
Granta Design Ltd

Re: DBDirectory

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Anthony,

I'd be interested in taking a look at what you have.  We use Lucene to
index content that's in a database, but then have to store this in the
local file system, which I'd rather avoid.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Re: DBDirectory