Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David F Koris <da...@aexp.com> on 2003/03/10 15:06:05 UTC

Issue With Windows2000 - IIS 5.0

Hey there,
My name is Dave Koris and I work as a Computer Programmer for American Express.
I don't know if this is the right place to send this but I'm having and an
issue with my JSP website running on Window2000 with IIS 5.0 ad tomcat 4_0_6.
It may be IIS related and I may not have it set up right...I don't know.  Also,
I've set up Tomcat to run as a service with IIS through the directions given
out on the web.

My problem:
When I type in the website name in the browser (used by the DNS, example:
"csiweb"), my site comes up but none of the JSP works.  If I type in the whole
address, "http://serverName/websiteName", it all works...JSP and all.  Are
there any bugs with Tomcat on IIS 5.0 on Windows2000 that may be causing this?

Thanks,
Dave Koris