Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Munir Badir <mb...@mercury.com> on 2005/08/24 10:45:27 UTC

Unit tests for log4j

Hi,

I'm using log4j 1.2.11 version. I don't find the unit tests written for
log4j.

Can you please tell were can I find these unit tests?

Thanks,

Munir

Re: Unit tests for log4j

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Aug 24, 2005, at 3:45 AM, Munir Badir wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using log4j 1.2.11 version. I don't find the unit tests written
> for
> log4j.
>
> Can you please tell were can I find these unit tests?

They are not included in the distribution and are only available from
the CVS and are located in logging-log4j/tests.  See http://
logging.apache.org/site/cvs-repositories.html for  instructions for
CVS access.