Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 03:44:30 UTC

Re: a vulnerability of hadoop

I think this is an known CVE (CVE-2018-8009) which should have already been
fixed in recent hadoop releases.

Which hadoop version do you use?

Thanks.

<hu...@zte.com.cn> 于2018年11月13日周二 上午11:11写道:

> hello everyone,
>
>       I use 'black duck' to scan hadoop and found a vulnerability below:
>

> BDSA-2018-1828 Apache Hadoop is vulnerable to an arbitrary file write
> vulnerability via a directory traversal. An attacker could exploit this
> vulnerability by supplying the component with a maliciously crafted archive
> that, when unpacked, would cause an arbitrary file to be written to the
> file system. MEDIUM
>

> I don't know what this means.
>
> Can someone help me solve this?
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> 胡晓东 huxiaodong
>

> 网管及服务系统部 Network Management & Service System Dept
>

> 南京市紫荆花路68号中兴通讯二期
> MP: 17351011636
> E: hu.xiaodong@zte.com.cn

答复: Re: a vulnerability of hadoop

Posted by hu...@zte.com.cn.
Thank you  for your reply.

The version of hadoop  we use is  2.7.3

胡晓东 huxiaodong

网管及服务系统部 Network Management & Service System Dept

南京市紫荆花路68号中兴通讯二期
MP: 17351011636
E: hu.xiaodong@zte.com.cn

原始邮件