Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anshuman Manur <an...@stragure.com> on 2009/05/28 09:38:37 UTC

Java Events

Dear all,

If I declare a Java event to invoke a method in the controller.xml file, the
method must have a signature:

public static String <method-name>(HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) { }

What is the returned string for? and how can I access it in an FTL file or a
script?

Thanks,
Anshu

Re: Java Events