Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Joerg Lensing <in...@softcon-lensing.de> on 2003/12/05 11:46:58 UTC

join: possible with ReportQueries?

Hi,
Is it possibel to query a field from a different class, only having the
"Where"-criteria?
e.g.
Article.class and ArticleGroup.class are not mapped by OJB. Only a
ref-id exist. (Ariticle holds a field 'refArticleGroupID').
Now I want to query the class Article and some of the
fields from ArticleGroup. It is NOT intended to map the Class
by OJB to support  querying BusinessObjects

Can I use a ReportQuery to get one or more values from ArticleGroup ? Is
there an example?

tx joerg