Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Cutto <mb...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 10:16:22 UTC

Tasks on startup and/or shutdown

Hi there.

We're working on a solution in wich execution of some tasks at Servicemix
startup and/or shutdown would be desirable.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Tasks on startup and/or shutdown

Posted by Cutto <mb...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for this few days without answer.

We've been digging into the LifeCycle strategy, and could be a solution for
us.
Bur we didn't know about this package, so we'll study it as another
possibility.

Thank you for your reply.

Re: [implentation on an internal system host] Tasks on startup and/or shutdown

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [implentation on an internal system host] Tasks on startup and/or shutdown

Posted by Cutto <mb...@gmail.com>.

Hi again.