Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/11/06 20:34:29 UTC

New module for perl-framework

All right, I want to add a new module to the c-modules
tree.  What do I need to touch in order to get it autobuilt,
and what does the building?  t/TEST -clean?  perl Makefile.PL?
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: New module for perl-framework

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
(resend, this never showed up on the list)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:10:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
To: test-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: New module for perl-framework

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Um, it doesn't build the Makefile, and hence doesn't build
> it.  It finds it, though.

working fine here:

% t/TEST -clean
% mkdir c-modules/foo
% cal > c-modules/foo/mod_foo.c
% t/TEST -conf
mod_foo.c:1: parse error before `2001'
% ls -l c-modules/foo/Makefile
-rw-r--r--    1 dougm    dougm         249 Nov  6 13:08 c-modules/foo/Makefile

Re: New module for perl-framework

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.