Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/16 20:36:07 UTC

Gumpy on Windows (was Re: installing packages required for gump)

Has anyone tried running Gumpy on windows?

thanks,
dims

=====

Re: Gumpy on Windows (was Re: installing packages required for gump)

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
perhaps running it under cygwin and using cygpath  will help.
R,
Nick

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> the cp is using -u which is not available in the cp from mksnt :(

I oughtn't doubt your word ('cos I don't have time to check) but:

    F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\python>which cp
    F:\apps\mks\mksnt/cp.exe

What are you seeing?

regards

Adam

Re: Gumpy on Windows (was Re: installing packages required for gump)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Adam,

=====

Re: Gumpy on Windows (was Re: installing packages required for gump)

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Adam,

=====

Re: Gumpy on Windows (was Re: installing packages required for gump)

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.