Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kiuma <ki...@wingstech.com> on 2005/12/29 11:25:18 UTC

redeploying jar into a tapestry war

Hello I'm having a small problem:
I've just made my application modular, so this application is composed by several jar libraries.
The application, build on tapestry4 is deployed as an exploded war into tomcat5 that is started with -Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true -Dorg.apache.tapestry.enable-reset-service=true params.
When I redeploy a jar file into WEB-INF/lib directory the application gives back FileNotFoundException on MyJFly.library and the restart service doesn't solve the problem.

Do I have any chances to reload jar files that contain libraries.

Thanks,
kiuma