Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org> on 2022/06/02 16:42:03 UTC

Re: Question about fork an attic project

Hi Herve Boutemy

Would like to know the process for leaving the attic project.

1) Do you've any template for incubation proposal?
2) Once we fork it, we need to send proposal for incubation with same project name OR we can have another name.?
3) We should mandatorily have existing PMC and committers(before Attic) in the proposal.

Please find the following answers to your queries.

- which Attic project you've forked
===>>  Ambari
- where did you put the fork
====>> Not yet forked, planned to do that.

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Hervé for sharing the good news..Very happy to hear!!

Will discuss incubation mailing list and let you know..
Looks there is chance to became TLP if ASF members are involved on this, will update same

Posted by Herve Boutemy <hb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Brama,