Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 943155336 <94...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/10 07:59:38 UTC

[Discuss][DSIP] New Doris official website discussion

Why design a new version
In order to cooperate with Doris's successful graduation from Apache, the Doris official website
also needs a new look and more powerful functions, so we decided to redesign the Doris official website.。
What are the new changes
A new interface,greet Doris with a new look when she graduates
Responsive web design,computers and mobile phones can be easily viewed
The blog menu,share all about Doris here
Better document multi-version management,clearly record content changes between versions
Better document search,quickly locate what you want to view

Re:Re: [Discuss][DSIP] New Doris official website discussion

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
>This is the most important thing for the new Doris official website ~Agreed.

And is there any preview link or screenshot for the new website that we can see?
I would like to create a DSIP for this proposal. And in this DSIP, you can paste some screenshot for preview.
And important, we need to discuss how to maintain multi-version document in DSIP.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: