Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ighal Joel Micha <ig...@transglobalsoftware.com> on 2007/02/21 16:59:38 UTC

[users@httpd] SSLClientVerify and LocationMatch

Hi everybody,
	I am trying the SSLClientVerify in conjunction with the LocationMatch
directive.

Description of the process
---------------------------

It is a reverse proxy in a VirtualHost instance.

And I would like to be restrictive with the SSL clients only when they
access a certain URL.

for example:

/reverseproxy/remote/videoads?method=xxxxxxxxx <==== If the argument
shows xxxxxxxxx, I would like restriction

/reverseproxy/remote/videoads?method=yyyyyyyyy <==== If the argument
shows yyyyyyyyy, I do not want any restriction

Is it possible to use LocationMatch and SSLClientVerify in this case?

It was a java's developer who asked me about this, and I would
appreciate it if any of you can help me with this. Of course if you need
more details, just ask me about them.

And last, excuse me for my english, I am from Argentina.

Kind Regards,
--
Ighal J. Micha,
TransGlobalSoftware