Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by diwakar <di...@nsn.com> on 2011/07/29 20:12:44 UTC

Re: Anyone who succeeded in writing a service engine for ServiceMix 4 ?

Hi,

            Is the archetype created? If yes, what is the version to be
used?
"mvn archetype:create
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-engine
-DarchetypeVersion=2010.01         -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.xslt
-DartifactId=servicemix-xslt"
             The above command does not generate OSGi blueprint files.
           Please let me know your comment.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: Anyone who succeeded in writing a service engine for ServiceMix 4 ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Diwakar,

you are right, the archetype should generate the blueprint.xml file. I
checked in the archetypes code and it is not the case.

I raised SM-2112 to track it and fix it in the next archetypes release.

Regards
JB

On 07/29/2011 08:12 PM, diwakar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>              Is the archetype created? If yes, what is the version to be
> used?
> "mvn archetype:create
> -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-engine
> -DarchetypeVersion=2010.01         -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.xslt
> -DartifactId=servicemix-xslt"
>               The above command does not generate OSGi blueprint files.
>             Please let me know your comment.
>
> With Best Regards,
> Diwakar

Jean-Baptiste Onofré