Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Miguel Castellanos <mc...@sinergium.net> on 2009/12/10 22:22:34 UTC

Manufacturing COST of rounting Task

Hi,

My question is in the module of Manufacturing

I already create a Production Run(JobShop), based in Bill Of Materials and
Routing Task,

I have no problems with the materials and with the time estimated in the
task

My problem is in the Routing Task, I cannot find the way to associated the
cost with the task,  my problems is to charge de cost of the resourse(like
Machine or labour) to the Father Product.

I tried with Fixed Asset that is the option that display in the Routing
Task. But it dosent charged that cost to the father product

Miguel Castellanos

Consultor TI | Sinergium S.A.C |www.sinergium.net |
<ma...@sinergium.net> mcastellanos@sinergium.net