Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/18 05:26:56 UTC

[Tomcat Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by ngasi

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ngasi:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy

  http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/smnheaderlogo.gif
  [http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/wiki StockMarketNigeria.com] is an online investment community and hosts a very active discussion forum where investors discuss the hottest topics on the Nigerian Stock Market.  Our [http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/stock-prices/ Nigerian Stock Prices] list  runs Spring + Hibernate  on  Tomcat. Our [http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/wiki/ Nigerian company reports] wiki is the open source JAMwiki application  powered by  by Tomcat

+ ===== ngasi.com =====
+ http://www.ngasi.com/ngweb/images/logo.png
+ [http://www.ngasi.com/ ngasi.com] is home to NGASI AppServer Manager. NGASI AppServer Manager automates the installation and management of Tomcat across multiple systems. It also creates and manages Load-Balanced farms of Tomcat instances.

  [[Anchor(more)]]