Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Shantanu <dc...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/18 10:41:58 UTC

help required in blocking this spam

Hello
I need to block this spam.
http://pastebin.com/666733
I am getting 100s of those daily for different
accounts.
Thanks in advance.
Shantanu

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: help required in blocking this spam

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
Shantanu wrote:
> Hello
> I need to block this spam.
> http://pastebin.com/666733
> I am getting 100s of those daily for different
> accounts.

*sigh*..

Looks like I'm going to have to come out of "retirement" and make a post
SA 3.0 fix for the antidrug rules. (Note: do not download antidrug.cf
unless you're using SA 2.64 or older.. these rules are included in SA
3.0.0 and higher)

Basically the A and I substitutions need to be expanded to allow & and /
as obfuscation characters.

I'm rather busy, but I'll try to get a antidrug-30.cf and antidrug-31.cf
posted by next Monday that only patches the affected rules.