Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/15 22:24:44 UTC

OWB TCK Testing on WebProfile

Hello folks;

I have been working on TCK related with WebProfile. Current situation is that

tests : 656
passed : 575
failed : 81

some of the tests are not correctly implemented in TCK. Therefore it takes so much time to pass 1 test, i.e, it can take 3 hours for digging into source code, etc.

This is how to test TCK for WebProfile. I have committed all resources.
1* Download Tomcat 6.0.26
2* Put jcdi, atinject, interceptor and webbeans-tomcat into lib folder of Tomcat
3* You can start Tomcat via catalina.sh jpda run for remote debugging
4* jboss-test-harness.properties are ready for remote testing but it needs -Dtomcat.home system property. It is configured from eclipse TEstNG debug view arguments.
5* Everthing is ready, start tests as before

thanks;

--Gurkan

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!  http://yahoo.com.tr
İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!