Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/12/02 04:10:21 UTC

Re: Integrating preexisting(accounting) application to ofbiz website

TIA,
Ofbiz Accounting application comes with Ofbiz ecommerce component. Depending upon the approach you have taken for building your ext data, you may have to little or no work.

Closer you to the recommendations of Business Setup guide easy it will be.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-custom-components-in-ofbiz/

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
I just took a look at the stuff in the blog link you included, and it looks great. Jacopo and Ryan have put together some interesting and helpful material.

-David