Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2008/08/20 20:46:05 UTC

Open CouchDB Event in London, August 26th, 18:30

Dear CouchDB Folks,

sorry for cross posting AND self-promoting yet again.

This is a bit of a short notice, and I apologise, but things
moved quickly here.

I'll be spending three couchy days in London next week. On
Tuesday night, that is the 26th, I'll be speaking about CouchDB[1]
at Erlang Training and Consulting[2] starting 6:30 pm. And you are
all invited!

The event is free! You just need to register[3].

If you can't make it and want to grab a cold beverage or anything,
just drop me a line.

Cheers
Jan
--