Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 17:55:42 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Axiom 1.2.8 (CANCELED)

I'm canceling this vote as we discovered a few problems (Java 6 test
problem, old site information, site documentation not included in the
distribution files, and wrong distribution file names).

I'll generate the new candidate sometime today.

Also, I think I will go back to using the old way of generating the
distribution files as I'm unable to get everything working through
maven-release-plugin.

Jarek