Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John Hawk <jh...@stillwatersolutions.com> on 2001/08/31 04:42:24 UTC

Turbine and XSL

I am looking into Turbine and I would like to know if it is possible to use Cocoon as the View part of MVC?  If so, is there any references on how to do it?  More generally I would like to use XSL as the View in MVC aspect of Turbine.  Any input is appreciated.

Re: Turbine and XSL

Posted by Leon Messerschmidt <le...@opticode.co.za>.
Hi John,

The XSL currently integrated in Turbine works with an XML-Velocity template.
After the Velocity templating is done an XSL transformation is done.
Basically it works like this:

XML Template -> [Velocity] -> XML -> [XSL] -> HTML

AFAIK there isn't really support for Cocoon in Turbine at the moment, so if
you're pressed for it you can add it yourself.

Hope this helps

~ Leon