Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by shamik <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 23:34:09 UTC

Does Servicemix 5 / 6 has jdk 1.8 support ?

Hi,

  I'm planning to use Service 5.x / 6.x in our project. We are currently
running on jdk 1.8. Just wondering if it has support for 1.8 or it's only
compatible till 1.7 .

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shamik

Re: Does Servicemix 5 / 6 has jdk 1.8 support ?

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

ServiceMix is based on Karaf and the supported jdk depends on supported
jdk in Karaf. As described here
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/releases-schedule.html both
Karaf 2.4.x and 3.0.x support jdk 8 so ServiceMix 5.3.x, 5.4.x and 6.0.x
support it too.

Regards
Krzysztof

On 02.02.2015 23:34, shamik wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm planning to use Service 5.x / 6.x in our project. We are currently
> running on jdk 1.8. Just wondering if it has support for 1.8 or it's only
> compatible till 1.7 .
>
> Any feedback will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Shamik