Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 06:43:31 UTC

upgrade.jar

Hi

Using the upgrade.jar I generated a following deployment plan for
geronimov1.1.To gernerate the below I used an older version of
geronimo-application.xml which was written for the geronimov1.0.I'm Not sure
whether it has generated the plan correctly because the "configId " property
which is no longer remaining with geronimov1.1 is there.Can any body share
your thoughs reagarding this please?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1" xmlns:sys="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
application-name="ProductsdEar" configId="ProductsEar/ProductsEar"/>

Thanks
Kanchana