Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Bryan Kearney <bk...@redhat.com> on 2009/04/07 20:56:11 UTC

Does the CPP broker filter out QMF classes which are events?

Question on the CPP broker. I am working on a java agent, and I am
registering classes which are events. I see a schema response message
being sent to the broker but I do not see the message reach the python
console when the  kind is set to event (2). However, if I set the type
to object (1) the then the console sees it.

Does the broker filter these types? If so, is there an equivilant
message for the S type message for events? I ask because the console can
not parse out the arguments w/o the schema.

--bk

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org