Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 21:48:50 UTC

tests/etc/dependencyfindertasks.properties and tests/etc/log4j.properties

AFAICT the two listed files are useless--the latter is even referencing
a Windows directory path.  Mind if I nuke them?

Glen

Re: tests/etc/dependencyfindertasks.properties and tests/etc/log4j.properties

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Dependency Finder seems to be Ant-only (also, as you mention, we're not
using it), so I think we can get rid of it.  At any time in the future
when somebody has time we can add in Clirr on the Maven side, it looks
like a "nice to have" but not an immediate requirement.

Glen

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,