Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2021/01/25 10:28:42 UTC

Easy way to run all the unit tests (apache id required)

Hi folks,

I've prepared a Jenkins on-demand qbt job:
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-any-java8-linux-x86_64

If you are tired of touching the source code in the modules to run all
the tests (and seeing some broken Jenkins job results), please use
this job instead.

How to use:
- Login https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/ (apache id required)
- Before running the job, click 'Configure' and set the repository to
the PR author's repository
- Set the author's branch and e-mail recipients when running the job

If you don't have an apache id, please ping me.

Best,
Akira