Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/11/04 14:42:46 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : flex-utilities_tour-de-flex-release #2

The 'package' command only produces archives of the source, not including
the examples themselves. What do I need to do to present the user with a
nice download that gives them all they need to run TDF locally and test it?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : flex-utilities_tour-de-flex-release #2

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Nope, that didn't do it, it didn't include the subdirectories. I've entered
a fix for that, but I'll give the other builds on that machine (which I've
been killing to give me time to debug this) a chance to run first ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : flex-utilities_tour-de-flex-release #2

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27