Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/01 16:16:46 UTC

RE: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (sixth round)

[Animesh>] Done sent the release announcement.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 10:26:11AM -0400, Francois Gaudreault wrote:
> Did you guys tagged the release yet?  I don't see the tag on git...
>
> Francois

Thanks for the reminder.  I've tagged the release and pushed.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/4.2.0

-chip

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (sixth round)

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com