Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Edouard Chevalier <ed...@techmydata.net> on 2016/01/20 16:08:04 UTC

Intoduction

Hi all,

I'm Edouard Chevalier and I would like to contribute to the Apache
Ignite project.
I have read some of the guides on "how to contribute". If you agree I
can start with a proposal on the JIRA I have just created
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2419) and then go on any
newbie task.
Thanks,
Edouard Chevalier.

Re: Intoduction

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi Edouard.

Welcome to the Ignite community!

I have added you to the list of the Ignite contributors in Jira and
assigned the ticket to you. In the mean time, I have asked Vladimir to
comment on it, to see if he has anything to add.

Looking forward to your contribution.

D.

Re: Intoduction

Posted by Nikolay Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com>.