Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2010/02/20 00:21:38 UTC

Change the name of the "Purge Configurations" menu item?

Hi

I've gone through most of the documentation of Continuum now and there
is one thing that constantly makes me jump when I see it. It's the
"Purge Configurations" button on the left. Every time I read it, I think
that it means "purge the configurations", i.e. some sort of reset of all
configurations.

I'd like to rename it to "Configure purging" or just "Purging", both of
which I find less ambiguous. How do you feel about such a change?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Change the name of the "Purge Configurations" menu item?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.