Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by prasanna bajracharya <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/17 18:29:51 UTC

WicketRuntimeException: The component(s) below failed to render. A common problem is that you have added a component in code but forgot to reference

Dear Wicket Community,

I am a new to wicket. I am trying to run someone else's legacy code in my
local machine which is currently working in production environment. All my
MyPanel.java, MyPanel.html and MyPanel.properties are in same package but
still i'm getting following error in my weblogic console:

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/RymEY.png>

Below is my Project structure for one of the component "sessionId": [image:
enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/d1JFQ.png>

I am using Ant build.xml to create MyApplication.jar and deploy it in my
local weblogic server. I'm using eclipse as my IDE.

Best regards,

Prasanna

Re: WicketRuntimeException: The component(s) below failed to render. A common problem is that you have added a component in code but forgot to reference

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prasanna,

Could you make a quickstart ?

François