Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@windward.net> on 2006/02/27 18:08:03 UTC

New isapi_redirect.dll appears to be solid

Hi;

I don't know if it was just coincidence that all those weird requests came
in when I first had the new dll or I had something configured wrong. But we
built a new web server 2 weeks ago.

First week using the production iaspi_redirect.dll this is the log:

[Wed Feb 22 08:08:02 2006] [warn]  jk_uri_worker_map.c (429): Uri
http://www.page2stage.com/ is invalid. Uri must start with /

Second week using Mark's new isapi_redirect:

[Fri Feb 24 01:38:07 2006] [warn]  jk_uri_worker_map.c (429): Uri
http://www.windwardreports.com/ is invalid. Uri must start with /

[Fri Feb 24 01:38:10 2006] [warn]  jk_uri_worker_map.c (429): Uri
http://www.windwardreports.com/windward.js is invalid. Uri must start with /

[Fri Feb 24 01:38:10 2006] [warn]  jk_uri_worker_map.c (429): Uri
http://www.windwardreports.com/windward.css is invalid. Uri must start with
/

So it appears to be solid - we have had no problems. One major suggestion -
add:

worker.ajp13w.cachesize=100

to the default workers.properties.minimal as without it you get lots of
probblems.

Thanks - dave

David Thielen

www.windwardreports.com

303-499-2544

RE: New isapi_redirect.dll appears to be solid

Posted by David Thielen <da...@windward.net>.
I think tomcat is one of the best s/w products out there.

- dave

David Thielen
www.windwardreports.com
303-499-2544