Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/02/09 01:48:23 UTC

Aurora 0.20.0 Release Date

All,

Since Mesos has shipped version 1.5.0 today, should we consider releasing
0.20.0 (which supports Mesos 1.4.0) so we don't fall too far behind in
terms of Mesos compatibility?

-Renan

Re: Aurora 0.20.0 Release Date

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org>.
Waiting to get access to Aurora's Bintray to finish the 0.19.x binary
release and then I will kick off the release for 0.20.0.

Re: Aurora 0.20.0 Release Date

Posted by Meghdoot bhattacharya <me...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Any decision on this?

Re: Aurora 0.20.0 Release Date